Did I show you my sewing corner?
Took this pic few weeks ago in the middle of the night. Its a really cozy corner with a good lamp and now finally we got drawers! weeee
You are currently browsing the monthly archive for June 2007.
Got a Mythdoll Leroy Snow for sale.
Bought it 1yr ago for customizing.
- The head been modded. Eyes are wider, chin and inferior lip are slightly sanded for a girly look.
- Body and hands been fully sanded and seamlines removed.
- Face-up made by myself. Used pastel colors, Mr.Color and fully sealed with Mr.clear.
- Eyelashes are also included.
- The doll includes it’s original optional hands and it’s original outfit (NRFB)
Asking for 220$. + shipping
(Eyes and wig not included)
Thanks for Watching!
Finally my Tinatsu looks a bit more cute, at least I like her more now ^^;
I re-blused her cheeks and added lipgloss to the original Volks face up. Goy new Dollga wig that seems to fit better and new eyes a gift from auntie Delfina, Thankies!!
This kind of clothes are a bit mature for her, but still cute. Anyway she will look better in child dresses with colorful prints and trims
Did you notice the fist hand? choo~~~~ cute!